Dear Somebody; Love Nobody

Dear Somebody,

I'm not feeling well today, I feel like crap to tell you the truth. Maybe stress is slowly eating whatever sanity is left from this perverted brain of mine. Or perhaps 'tis just normal and for the past 25 years of my existence, this is the only time I really gave notice to what I'm feeling, what my "body" is shouting for all this time.

Anyhow, how are you anyway? Last time I heard you were, how would I put it, feeling a little down? yeah, that would work... you were feeling a "little" down. I posted something on your "wall", to brighten up your day somehow.

You'll be gone for 4 days, and it sucks. For the past few months I got used to walking down to your station and sitting beside you, and you know, just chewing the fat and shooting the bull. I'll miss you. I know it sounds gay and all but honestly I will. Little things like how you tap the back of my head or how you sit on my table or how you "wink" at me when no one is watching. I'll miss how you tickle my armpit and how you try to convince me to let you tickle it. Simple things really.

On my way here I thought about you and your story on how you managed to get a seat from an overflowing bus by teasing the driver's assistant. You shouldn't be doing that. That's just simply dangerous. Plainly stupid.

Anyway, you take care. And as I always say, Do whatever you feel like doing, as long as you're responsible enough to know the consequences of your actions. 'till then. Goodbye!





Love,
Nobody

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nakakatawa Talaga Ver. 3

I LovED you, Goodbye... (para kay Mae)

08/30/09