Naalala Din Lang Kita...

The tangy smell of metal as I open my locker door greeted me. I wasn't really gonna open it but Gorke asked me if someone texted him on my number; the fucking bastard is a ladies man. You caught me by surprise and I just can't hide the smile on my face as it beamed while opening your message. Short, simple but deadly. You really know how to tickle a man's fancy.
It's been what, a week or a month since the last time we've seen each other? Was it when we went to Anilao? I forget... Your polka dot hanky comfortably sits infront on my 22" LCD Monitor. Every bullet I fire from my hunting rifle, every shot I take in NBA 2k9, every car I steal in GTA IV slowly drifts my mind away from you. Just when I was starting to forget your smile, just when I was starting to lose you... This...
"Wala lang, naalala lang din kita..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nakakatawa Talaga Ver. 3

I LovED you, Goodbye... (para kay Mae)

08/30/09