Between The Moon and New York City

Between the moon...
I cannot ask for more than this...
Peace and Happiness

Who would have thought I'd find it here?
Here where all things are fake and pirated.

I guess you find these things...
As expected, in unconventional places like this.

Straight to home after work,
now it's straight to you...
It's magic. How. You. Can. Convince. Me. To.
Do. The. Things. I. Don't. Normally. Do.

Like waking up early or staying up late,
skipping my gaming session or forgetting a cig.

If it's not love...
Then I do not know what to call it.

We could have met anywhere...
A bar, the park, in a mall or a wedding perhaps...

Who would have thought in Chase?
Why not Ayala, Buendia...

And New York City?

Comments

  1. was conceptualized while in a cab after breakfast with Sang ki and Shayne (04/16/10). [The song "Between the Moon and New York City was playing in the background.]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nakakatawa Talaga Ver. 3

I LovED you, Goodbye... (para kay Mae)

Sang Ka na Ba?