After Party Thoughts

Let me express my GRATITUDE...
...for coming into my rather boring and "so-so" life, for splashing it with unfathomable neon colors; colors you only see in your dream, unicorn white, elvish green, octopus puple and such. In your hand you hold a magical brush that leaves a scent of green apples and warm familiar smiles
Give me a REASON to believe...
...believe that everything that I feel is nothing but a residue of an imagined love; of a feeling gone astray, uncontrolled and totally accidental. That everything will be OK.
ELATE my soul...
...with that oh so loving smile... Reassuring... Numb my pain and lull me to sleep...
Let TIME tell...
...Of the times we spent together, of the laughters we shared, secrets we whispered, Sweet nothings, terms of endearment and even our regrets and failures... Let time heal the wounds, forget the sorrow but never forget the words uttered...Words that meant nothing to you but took me hours to say...
CRASH and burn...
When I hold you hand, or touch your nape, smell your hair or guide your hips. When you smile at me, or frown and pout it gives a different high...Then... Crash and Burn...
HEAR me...
If you would, for a moment, try to get away from the city's hustle and bustle, away from your hectic schedule, you'd actually hear me whisper your name, I'm calling you... I'm trying to get your attention...All I need is a few minutes of your time... To tell you...What you really are to me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nakakatawa Talaga Ver. 3

I LovED you, Goodbye... (para kay Mae)

08/30/09