Season Finale

Ani ohevet ota

I've enjoyed every second from the time you hop in 'til the time you hop out. I will forever cherish the bland humor and the pseudo-connection; indeed, it was well played. It was an epic story of love best left unread and untold. A story of sacrifice and deceit not really worth the effort.


Ik hou van jou

Nevertheless it was worth an hour or two of my time, it's not like my time is "gold" or anything; every smile counted, every bitter remark scored. You were keeping your own board where scores were tallied. Several names were there, I just hope mine's not...

Ich liebe dich

I must admit, I got carried away. I was hanging on a thread, I almost fell. Who could blame me though? It was a rule, it was the trend, no one can escape it. Everyone did and I'm not an exception. You were the only exception, heart of stone. Cold as steel...

Iniibig kita

You know I'm different, I always tell you that, I don't know, I feel like I am a cut above the rest. It doesn't matter what I feel though, what matters is what you believe. But I don't care what you believe in, my opinion matters most; I guess that makes us even. And what I believe in is that I just lost it; everything... I'm letting you go. It's just not worth it anymore, I don't see the point in doing shitty things over and over again. But if you know how to read between the lines, I know you'll smile and say... *** *** **** ***. How well do you know House?

For now, I rest my case... I quit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nakakatawa Talaga Ver. 3

I LovED you, Goodbye... (para kay Mae)

08/30/09