08/30/09

I know You...


If text messages are like envelopes flying, zooming, bumping into each other to reach their recipient/s, then the sky would be filled with millions of buzzing, "emotion-filled" envelopes, blocking the sun, shadows constantly passing like wraiths or valkyries or angels...



Like...


I wonder what these envelopes would look like, what their colors would be, what emotions they would carry. Will a red envelope mean the sender is angry? disgusted? full of angst? Perhaps a green one will mean the sender is jealous or horny. Yellow perhaps means scared or happy.


The Back...


Will the sender receive an envelope of the same color? I wonder if they really meant what they said after they press the "send" button. Are these senders just begging for attention? Longing to be remembered, comforted, liked? cherished? I wonder if they'll get what they hoped for, get the results that they're praying for, the envelope that they need, want and like...


Of My Hand...


As these envelopes fly overhead, as they zoom past my lowly existence, will I recieve a red, a yellow, a green or a blue? Really, I'm not hoping nor longing for it... I'd rather watch them. I'd rather mean what I say. What I'll do, I'll press the "Off" button of my "airport" and not expect anything. I'll sit here and wait for these envelopes to stop flying...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nakakatawa Talaga Ver. 3

I LovED you, Goodbye... (para kay Mae)