Clay

Make me believe it's real...

With your so comforting voice, convince me of the things I can't believe in. Your voice is a religion, I just can't say no. A king's command, no one can break...

Answer my every query...

I'm no expert. I'm naive and gullible. Mold me; tell me of fairies and fantasies and pull me back to reality. Your every advice is gravity pulling me down, a pail of water washing my drowsiness away.

Roll your eyes and smile

He was right. "It's your smile" really... Match it with those Bambi eyes and not even Hades can resist your charm. No one can. It's a fusion of all the fairytales, of all the colors, of light and dark. A masterpiece by Da Vinci...Twelve years in the making...

In the end...

I'd always look forward to our 15 minute conversations, I'd always tell you what's "new", I'd tell you more of myself because I know that you're listening. that you indeed care. I'm here, I will listen too. You can count on me. Let this entry serve as a payment for the times you listened, you reacted, you smiled, laughed, worried, cared and all the crap in between. I may not show it, but I'm thankful. Everyone can talk, only few can LISTEN...

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tweaked on time. you're right,everything has a first. thank you for keeping your promise♥ http://twitter.com/mareedejesus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nakakatawa Talaga Ver. 3

I LovED you, Goodbye... (para kay Mae)

08/30/09